It’s been a busy market in Fusion with a number of new listings, new escrows, price changes and closed sales. Here’s the latest:
- 5507 #11 – This is a 3 bedroom J floorplan which is usually very rare but when this hit the market late in August this was the 3rd J unit on the market. This beautiful home went into escrow quickly and is scheduled to close escrow on September 28th. List price was $847,500
- 5512 #11 – This was another 3 bedroom J floorplan that was initially listed at $850,000. When 5507 was put on the market this home was reduced to $835,000. They had an offer but the seller decided to pull it off of the market and it’s no longer available.
- 5404 #10 – This is one of the smaller “B” 2 bedroom units currently active on the market and priced at $675,000. We believe they’ll have multiple offers and it will be in escrow shortly.
- 5403 #4 – This is a larger 2 bedroom originally priced at $815,000 and recently reduced to $799,000 and is still active. It’s a nice unit that faces the interior.
- 5507 #9 – This is another smaller “B” floorplan that was a relocation. It sold quickly with multiple offers and is currently pending
- 5400 #7 – This was yet another 3 bedroom “J” floorplan unit that faced the interior but was towards the end of the complex. It came out at a fairly huge number of $880,000 and quickly went into escrow. The unit will close this week at a record sales price for the community.
For more information on all of these visit the current Fusion South Bay listings, or see the recent sales activity in this gated community.